Saturday, October 31, 2015

September 2015 Results / November 2015 Goals

Okay, so things didn't turns out expect, I know. I was kinda burnout so that causes me skip so many days of sessions. I should tune down the goals so I can make sure to play steady. This time the goals is:

- Play 10,000 hands until the end of the month
- Earn 25 Status Points until the end of the month

How to do that?
- Play 4 tables
- Play 2 hours per day


Results

Total hands played: 7,488

Total hours played: 29:23

Total reward points: 22.98

$ won at the tables: $8.78

Grand total: $9.00

P.S.: By the way, I have a new goals this month, is to win the qualifier of Super XL Main Event Tournament. To do that:

- Play steps to qualify.
- Use freerolls winning as "buy in" for steps.

That's all for now, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment